ne of the many advantages of studying at a great university is the opportunity to combine your law degree with an advanced law degree or with one from another top graduate school. Studying in a joint degree program allows you to strengthen academic study, boost professional expertise, and save time and tuition money over earning degrees separately.
Miami Law offers joint degrees in cooperation with many schools at University of Miami
- J.D./M.B.A. - Master of Business Administration
- J.D./M.A. - Master in Communications
- J.D./M.M. - Master in Music Business and Entertainment Industries
- J.D./M.P.S. - Master of Professional Science in Marine Affairs
- J.D./M.P.A. - Master in Public Administration
- J.D./M.P.H. - Master of Public Health
- J.D./M.D. - Doctor of Medicine
LL.M. - Master of Laws Degrees
These are advanced law degrees taken concurrently while getting your J.D. at the Law School.
- J.D./LL.M. in International Law
- J.D./LL.M. in Ocean and Coastal Law
- J.D./LL.M. in Real Property Development
- J.D./LL.M. in Taxation
Triple Degree - J.D./M.B.A./LL.M.
This unique program is a combination of both an LL.M and a Master's degree and is for you if you were an undergraduate business majors.
For more details on our dual and triple degree offerings, visit the joint degree page on our main website.